Monday, August 20, 2012

The Human Think Tank !

A few words :

In this following poem, I go about telling that the human brain is a innocent tool during its inception. As time goes on, the brain gathers knowledge ( both constructive and destructive) and causes the mind to sway across the realms of the imaginable spectrum. 

The Poem : 

Thinking at the speed of light,
The mind feels no height.
The way ahead may be ablaze,
Alas, but it does feel a haze.

"Why?" asked the innocent brain,
-I process more than I can chew.
Arithmetic, politics and emotion,
What you process is what I feed.

Human mind, you are complex,
By practice and not by birth.
Your capabilities leave some to think,
Your trivialities cause others to blink.

Neural networks and fuzzy logic,
Exactly a truth, yet also maybe a lie.
I learn, for that, I am grateful
I am disabled and yet so powerful.

A weight assigned, A weight reduced.
You are what you decide and create.
You make the story, the lawyer and the jury
Human, I convict, acquit and rebuke.

Human brain, I placate thee,
For you are the supreme in me.
Impression does matter, my lord,
For I follow your right, will and judgement

                                                                                -Madhavan R Sriram

4 comments: